Old Church Cemetery.
Westover: Mount Tabor United Methodist Church Cemetery
This cemetery was established August 20, 1857, by George G. and Purnelea Crawford.
In an earnest desire to promote God’s Kingdom on earth, they conveyed this site to the Trustees
of the Methodist Episcopal Church South and their successors.
Sign Location: Westover, from Hwy 280 go North on Co Rd 55 4/10 of a mile to Old Hwy 280.
Turn left on Old Hwy 280 Go 1/10 mile and cemetery is on the left. This cemetery was established in
August 20, 1857, by George G. and Purnelea Crawford.
Listed in the Alabama Historic Cemetery Register
Erected in 2005 by Friends and Families of Mount Tabor United Methodist Church